Quick Facts – Camp Pembroke
Camp Pembroke is a residential summer camp for girls aged 8-16.
- Pembroke, MA, on the shore of Lake Oldham
- Less than 1 hour drive south of Boston
Camp Dates – 2013 Season
- Opening Day: June 26, 2013
- Visiting Day: July 21, 2013 (full season camper families only)
- Second Session Begins: July 22, 2013
- Closing Day: August 14, 2013
For further information, see our Dates & Rates section.
Camp Contact Information
- Summer Telephone: 781.294.8006
- Winter Telephone: 508.881.1002
- Email: Pembroke@CohenCamps.org
For mailing addresses, see the Contact Us section.
Accredited by the American Camp Association and licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Town of Pembroke, MA.
- Cabins have electricity and bathrooms with hot water and showers
- Full dining hall serving Kosher food
- Health Center staffed 24-hours per day by licensed nurses
- Gymnasium/Performance center
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts and athletic fields
- Various other buildings for indoor activities
For further information, see our Facilities section
- Water and Land Sports
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Jewish Culture
- Self-esteem program for older campers
- Optional horseback riding, golf and ice skating off-site
For further information, see our Daily Activities section.
- Fully staffed kitchen serving three Kosher meals daily
- Vegetarian option available (requires prior notice)
- Salad bar available at lunch and dinner
- Can accommodate most food allergies (requires prior notice)
- Serve two healthy snacks during the day